New York Times bestselling author Ann Louise Gittleman is highly respected as a health pioneer, weight-loss expert, and award-winning author of thirty books, including The Fat Flush Plan.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- Lead poisoning and the fall of the Romans
- What are our modern toxins?
- How to people become copper toxic?
- What do you feel like when you’re toxic?
- What supplements should you take to help protect you?
- What else should we do to protect ourselves?
- The great cell phone experiment
- Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn’t Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution