Dr. Alan Christianson is a Phoenix, Arizona-based Naturopathic Physician (NMD) who specializes in natural endocrinology with a focus on thyroid disorders. He founded Integrative Health, a group of physicians that reverses complex and chronic diseases. Accolades include Top Doc recipient in Phoenix magazine. Dr. Christianson co-authored The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Thyroid Disease and authored Healing Hashimoto’s a Savvy Patient’s Guide. His numerous media appearances include CNN, The Today Show, The Doctors, Insider and Shape Magazine.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- What are the biggest problems we are facing right now?
- So diet and exercise can have nothing to do with health?
- An example of how the mind can overpower healthy habits
- How stressful situations should be safely recreated to please our DNA
- Sleeping pills and the horrors of them. You need REM Rehab instead.
- A clip from Alan Watts