Keith Norris is the co-founder of PaleoFX health convention and owner of Efficient Exercise. Keith is one of those few lucky souls who has been able to completely transition out of corporate America and dive headlong into his passion for bettering lives by teaching the art and science of physical culture. He not only “walks the walk” on a day-to-day basis, but his economic well-being hinges on his precepts of “proper exercise, stellar diet and lifestyle, and intelligent “hacks” and supplementation” forming the bedrock foundation for a long, healthy and prosperous life.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- How did PaleoFX get started
- Do people make themselves sick from overanalyzing their diet?
- Are you spinning your wheels without a good exercise routine?
- Why you shouldn’t spend more than an hour in the gym
- How much do genetics play a role in your fitness capability?
- Time in the gym does not equal success
- Training people to make them puke is pointless
- What are some exercises that everyone benefits from? (compound exercises)