Pat Flynn is an online entrepreneur who blogs at Smart Passive Income.
Pat is different than most guests we have on the show because he actually doesn’t work in any health field. That’s what makes this show a blast!
CLICK HERE to listen, subscribe and download on iTunes. Please leave a review on iTunes if this show helps you. Thank you.
Today we discuss:
- How does business relate to your personal health?
- How do you eliminate fear of finding a career you enjoy?
- How small steps apply to business, career choices and your health
- The ultimate process to eliminating fear by asking yourself a few simple questions including (what is the worst that can happen)
- How taking the time to do healthy activity actually gives you more time and makes you more productive
- How to get yourself out of a low point in life
- How public speaking improves your personal relationships with loved ones
- How real life experiences dominate the online connections we all rely on now
- What would you do if technology disappeared tomorrow
- How the little things can get in the way of your happiness
- How to break the chains from keeping you free
- Steven Pressfield’s Book War of Art
- Verilux Happy Light for Winter Blues that Pat Uses
- Business Startup Interviews at Mixergy
- Book on surviving without society called Emergency
Leave a Review for the show
If you would take 2 minutes to go to either of the links and write a review, it will help this information spread. Thank you!