Today we have some special guests from Dave Asprey’s Bulletproof Executive Community Forum.
The guests on this show are people who are exceptional when it comes to supplemental research and education for those needing specific advice when it comes to digestion, general health and detox.
CLICK HERE to go to iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show!
Note: This is a donor supported show, if you would just take a few minutes and the trouble to donate $1 or even $100 (you decide), this show could be funded for the future episodes and keep this movement and show going. Thank you so much who contribute here!
Today we discuss:
- The transition from Vegan to Paleo
- Nutrition and the Education system
- The benefits of music when it comes to brain health
- Where is the best place to get health information
- Why consuming too much saturated fat at once is not beneficial
- SIBO and elimination of butter
- Why probiotics may make your digestion problems worse
- What are FODMAP’s and how do they play a role in your gut health
- How berries always prevail as the preferred fruit
- Biohacking and the dangers associated with electrical currents on the brain
- The Bulletproof method of eating eggs
- The Bulletproof Day Diet
Keep up with John and Tytus and their latest projects at fixyourgut.com
Leave a Review for the show
If you would take 2 minutes to go to either of the links and write a review, it will help this information spread. Thank you!