Oram Miller is a Certified Building Biology Environmental Consult based in Los Angeles. He received his certification from the International Institute for Bau-biology and Ecology in Clearwater, Florida (hbelc.org)
Oram provides healthy home and office evaluations for clients throughout Southern California and nationwide who have electro-magnetic sensitivities, as well as those who just want a healthier home. Oram also consults on the healthy design and construction of new and remodeled homes. He writes extensively on the health hazards of EMF’s on his website Create Healthy Homes.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- Post WWII home building construction
- Can my home be unhealthy
- What makes an unhealthy home
- How do home EMF’s affect our health and sleep?
- What materials block out EMF for the home?
- What can we do?
- Faraday Canopy- king size
- Faraday Canopy- twin size
- Stetzerizer Microsurge Meter
- Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn’t Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution