Rick Hanson, Ph.D., is a neuropsychologist, Senior Fellow of the Greater Good Science Center at UC Berkeley, and New York Times best-selling author. His books include Hardwiring Happiness, Buddha’s Brain, Just One Thing, and Mother Nurture.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- Why are people generally so miserable?
- Why do negative experiences have a greater impact than positive ones?
- Why do we hide the real problems in place of “psuedo problems”?
- What are simple actions we can take to become happier each day?
- What’s the true power of letting our great facts about life sink in? (HUGE)
Leave a review for the show
Submit your question for the show here.