Leah Lund is a Neuro-Nutrient Therapist and Founder of One Whole Health.
She is certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners and the Neuro Nutrient Therapy Institute, serves as an Ambassador and Student Mentor for the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and is a member of the International Positive Psychology Association and the International Coaching Federation.
Click here to go to iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Writing a review for the show is very helpful. Thank you ahead of time for giving your stars and written review in the iTunes program.
Today we discuss:
- Brain health when it comes to your attitude
- How alcohol can impact your neurotransmitters
- The TRUE cause of why violence stems from alcohol
- Alcohol vs. Marijuana in Leah’s opinion on neurotransmitters
- How to take control of your moods through food
- Growing your own food with a Tower Garden (Cheaper one on Amazon than mentioned on the show)
- Juice Plus whole food recommended supplement
- GABA recommended supplement
Leave a Review for the show
If you would take 2 minutes to go to either of the links and write a review, it will help this information spread. Thank you!