Dan Pardi, CEO of Dan’s Plan joins us to discuss his research on sleep and the effect on health and well-being that is shaped by our sleep habits.
Please click subscribe if you listen to the show on iTunes to stay updated.
Today we discuss
- Why quality sleep is important
- How quantity differs for each person
- Impairment and the other effects of not enough sleep
- Drugs including Caffeine, Alcohol and Marijuana and how they impact sleep function and quality
- Specific hormones such as ghrelin and how they are affected by your sleep
Leave a Review for the show
If you would take 2 minutes to go to either of the links and write a review, it will help this information spread. Thank you!