Andy Holtz is the Director of Development and Advancement for Sustainable America, raising funds and building coalitions to extend the organization’s capabilities. With an BA in Political Science from Earlham College and an MS in Public Management and Policy Analysis from the Heinz College at Carnegie Mellon University, Andy’s career has embraced government sector environmental protection work with the State of Pennsylvania, health care and financial services consulting, information systems and business process project management, and fundraising.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- Is the food supply stable?
- What will happen if we don’t change our current food/fuel system?
- What are simple ways people at home can improve their food stability?
- Why is going local the only way of the future for food?
- How bad is ocean pollution from plastics and what can we do about it?
- What’s 3 easy steps people should take to change their mindset on food and sustainability?
Leave a review for the show
If you would take two minutes when you get to iTunes or Stitcher to subscribe to the podcast, write a star and written review for the show. This helps other people find this information. Thank you! Purchase the podcast music.