Daniel Vitalis is a leading health, nutrition and personal development strategist. He is also the creator of Find a Spring where people can find fresh, clean and local springs in their city to derive their fresh water from. He has also aired in the documentary “Hungry for Change”. He also writes an online magazine on his website at DanielVitalis.com and has health products available from his company called Surthrival.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- The domestication of humans
- Human domestication vs. dog domestication
- Why people should rewild themselves
- Does civilization have us in its best interest?
- Is running around naked okay? (haha)
- If we had time machines, where would we go?
- What happened to the fertile area of Egypt and are we following suit
- Will our civilization collapse due to our farming methods?
- How can we manage a sustainable future?
- Where does permaculture play a role in modern life?
Leave a review for the show
If you would take two minutes when you get to iTunes or Stitcher to subscribe to the podcast, write a star and written review for the show. This helps other people find this information. Thank you! Podcast music is available on iTunes.