Marjory Wildcraft went into shock when she realized there wasn’t enough locally grown food in her area to provide veggies for a single small elementary school. Marjory’s life radically changed once she realized that the entire US is no longer food self-reliant and is dependent on foreign imports to feed the American people.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- Financial collapse possible?
- How do you grow your own food?
- How do you defend yourself?
- Where is the revolution?
- How do we start getting closer to our food?
- Why a simple herb garden can change your life
- GMO’s and heart attacks are not normal