T.S. Wiley is the author of “Sex, Lies & Menopause,” Harper Collins, 2003, the hypothesis of which explains why postponing marriage and motherhood, women have accelerated the aging process and put themselves in the bull’s eye for breast cancer.
Click here to listen to the show on iTunes where you can listen, download and subscribe to the show.
Click here to listen to the show on Stitcher streaming radio where you can listen and subscribe to the show.
Today we discuss
- Her book Lights Out: Sleep, Sugar, and Survival
- The history of lighting technology and what it’s doing to our society
- When the 24/7 lifestyle began and what’s happened since
- Endless summer and the relationship to our hormones
- Why we are meant to have young and old around
- Why 28 is the magic number for men and women to have a child